Some of the funniest stuff you'll see, especially Quentin "Rampage" Jackson (below) - with some golden quotes - "I used to go to Anger Management classes, but they just made me angry!" - Get onto it and check out season 7, awesome stuff.
Wednesday, 25 June 2008
Ultimate Fighter!
Coolest new show I have stumbled upon this year - The Ultimate Fighter. Basic premise is like Big Brother, but instead of getting voted out, you fight a dude to stay in. Winner gets a contract with the UFC.
Some of the funniest stuff you'll see, especially Quentin "Rampage" Jackson (below) - with some golden quotes - "I used to go to Anger Management classes, but they just made me angry!" - Get onto it and check out season 7, awesome stuff.
Some of the funniest stuff you'll see, especially Quentin "Rampage" Jackson (below) - with some golden quotes - "I used to go to Anger Management classes, but they just made me angry!" - Get onto it and check out season 7, awesome stuff.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
THERE'S NO WAY OUR FIGHT IS GOING TO A DECISION!!!
Post a Comment